The Diocese of Owensboro now offers online enrollment for employee health, medical and ancillary benefits offered through the diocese.
This streamlined, modern system will become the place where new employees can enroll in benefits and existing employees can make changes to current benefit elections both during the general open enrollment period and during the course of the year should a life event take place.
**New and Important–Employees who take no open enrollment action will be enrolled in the current coverage they elected for the 2019/2020 plan year. Benefit elections will take effect on September 1, 2020. Please keep in mind, the open enrollment period is the one time during the year that employees may make changes to their benefits packages, outside of having a qualifying life event such as marriage, birth, etc.
Health Care Information
- New premium rates 2020/2021
- Anthem Medical Summary Benefits
- Benefit Plan Summary
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Highlights
- Voluntary Life Insurance Highlights
- Critical Care | Please click here for a video explaining critical care coverage.
- Short Term Disability
- FSA Packet
- Marketplace Insurance Coverage
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- CVS/Caremark Card
- CVS Participating Retail Pharmacies
Health Care Related Forms
- Medical and Dental Enrollment Form (REQUIRED to complete)
- Vision Enrollment Form (REQUIRED to complete)
- FSA Paper Claim Form (OPTIONAL)
- Owensboro Voluntary Life Enrollment Form (Optional)
- Short Term Disability Enrollment Form (REQUIRED to complete)
- Critical Care Form
2020/2021 Health Care Related Booklets
- Summary Plan Description
- Health Insurance Booklet: $500 Deductible | $2,000 Deductible
- Dental Booklet
- Life Insurance Booklet
- Vision Plan
- FSA Summary Plan Description
- Life Portability Rates