The Diocese of Owensboro now offers online enrollment for employee health, medical and ancillary benefits offered through the diocese.
This streamlined, modern system will become the place where new employees can enroll in benefits and existing employees can make changes to current benefit elections both during the general open enrollment period and during the course of the year should a life event take place.
All benefit eligible employees are required to login and re-enroll in existing benefit elections.
- Open Enrollment Packet
- Current Anthem Rates
- Benefit Plan Summary
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Medical Benefit Summary
- Medical and Dental Enrollment Form
- Catholic Mutual Group Drug List
- CVS/Caremark Pharmacy List
- CVS/Caremark Card
- Vision Plan
- Vision Directory
- Vision Enrollment Form
- Life Portability Rates
- Owensboro Voluntary Life Highlight Sheet
- Owensboro Voluntary Life Enrollment Form
- Life Insurance Plan Booklet
- Marketplace Insurance Coverage
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
If you have any questions pertaining to the above documents, please contact Mary Hall, Human Resources Director, at 270-683-1545.