One of the goals of the Office of Marriage & Family Life is to ensure there are a wide variety of opportunities to enrich marriages both on the diocesan level and parish level.
If you’re interested in finding or hosting a marriage enrichment program or event in your parish or deanery, call or email today and we’ll help you plan something that will not only strengthen your marriage, but also your parish and community as well.
Here is a list of resources your parish is able to borrow from the Media Center at the McRaith Catholic Center.
- United in Love, United in Christ – a six-session marriage enrichment series intended for married couples to be used in small or large group gatherings, at home or a parish. The content of the program uses Sacred Scripture, the Catechism, magisterial documents, and quotations by holy men and women, as well as personal stories from couples who are striving to live out their marriage in Christ.
- Six Dates for Catholic Couples DVD Series by John & Teri Bosio
- The Beatitudes (follow-up to “Six Dates”) DVD series by John & Teri Bosio
- Beloved DVD series by Augustin Institute. 12 sessions.
- God’s Plan for a Grace Filled Marriage 5 DVD set by Ascension Press.
Existing Parish Based Programs
Couples in Christ retreat at Sts. Joseph & Paul, Owensboro (Quarterly)
That Man is You Men’s Group at St. Stephen’s Catholic Church (Thursday Mornings)
Men’s Group at St. Mary’s Whitesville (Wednesday Nights)
Men’s Group at Holy Spirit, Bowling Green (Monday Nights)
Women’s Group at St. Jerome, Fancy Farm
Marriage Enrichment for couples
Marriage 411 self-guided marriage eCourse (Online Video Course) by Greg & Julie Alexander.
Marriage 911 marriage discipleship (coaching) for eCourse for troubled marriages by Greg & Julie Alexander.
Grace Marriage (quarterly marriage enrichment in a group setting) throughout the Diocese of Owensboro.