*Please read the step-by-step instructions before creating your CMG Connect account.*
All Catholic Charities volunteers must become Safe Environment compliant to work with or for the Diocese of Owensboro.
To do this, please register for an account by visiting CMG Connect. Here you will find training and background/criminal history record checks.
Please follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Click on the link below.
- Register for a new account on the right side of the page.
- Type your name and then create a username and password.
- Then click on Next Step.
- The next page will ask for your address, phone and email.
- Click Next Page.
On the final page, you will first be asked to choose your “Primary Parish/School at which you Volunteer or Work.” Scroll down until you find Catholic Charities Volunteers (choices are in alphabetical order).
- Then the next question is “Please select a Role.” Scroll down to choose the last option, which is Volunteer.
- The final question is “I participate as a/an:*” and you should click on the checkbox for Volunteer – Working with Minors.
- Click the reCAPTCHA “I’m not a robot” and then click on Register.
Screenshots of the above instructions are provided here. Please click on them to enlarge: