The Marriage and Family Life Office works to promote the spiritual and personal relationships of the engaged and married, as well as their families. We provide programs for marriage preparation, marriage enrichment and Natural Family Planning which reflect an authentic Catholic vision. We also reach out to those who are in troubled marriages, those with some special need, or those experiencing an untimely pregnancy.
This office provides the following services throughout the Diocese of Owensboro:
- Natural Family Planning Instruction (Billings Ovulation Method and Creighton Model Fertility Care Instruction)
- Engaged Encounter: Contact Sarah and Austin Rice
- Once More With Love (a marriage preparation program for couples who have experienced a divorce or death of a spouse)
- Retrouvaille (program for troubled marriages): Contact Dan and Pam Lipp
- Project Rachel Ministry (ministry for those needing to find peace after abortion): Contact Charlotte Hedges.
- Pre-Cana (a one-day marriage preparation program for engaged couples preparing for their first marriage)
- Catholic Marriage Prep Class (an on-line marriage preparation program approved ONLY for couples separated by distance or military couples)