The Catholic Schools Office in collaboration with the Kentucky Department of Education, Catholic Conference of Kentucky, local health officials, administrators, and other Diocesan staff, has worked diligently to develop a school re-opening plan that allows students to return to campus in a manner that reduces health-related risks while maintaining an environment in
which we focus on the education of the whole child.
Various resources have been created, designed or adapted for use at any of our 17 Catholic schools in the Diocese of Owensboro.
- Workplace Screening Tool | Single and Five-Day(revised 9/9/20)
- Diocese of Owensboro School Re-Opening Plan Flyer(revised 8/20/20)
- Diocese of Owensboro COVID-19 and the Workplace and the Schools – Teacher, Student and Staff Guidance (revised 9/3/20)
- Catholic School COVID-19 Protocol Posters (total of 15)
- COVID-19 Form Letters for Schools (Google drive) (revised 9/8/20)