In the Diocese of Owensboro, we focus a lot on marriage preparation, and we have tools for marriages in crisis, but it’s equally important to support healthy marriages and make them even better.
Grace Marriage is an intentional, on-going, parish-based, small group approach to marriage ministry where couples spend intentional time every 90 days in conversation focusing on their marriage. Each series includes four sessions, held once a quarter. After piloting the process with 22 couples in 2019, the Diocese expanded to 50 couples at five different parish locations in 2021.
In 2022 Grace Marriage has expanded even further throughout the diocese.
Groups are now available in the following locations (click each location to register):
- St. Pius X, Owensboro*
- St. Stephen Cathedral, Owensboro
- Our Lady of Lourdes, Owensboro
- Holy Name of Jesus, Henderson – Registration Opening Soon!
- St. Mary of the Woods, Whitesville
- Holy Spirit, Bowling Green
- Union County
- Fancy Farm area
- St. Leo, Murray – COMING SOON
- Immaculate, Owensboro – COMING SOON
*Child-care available at this location
If you are interested in Grace Marriage but are not within driving distance to one of the locations above, please fill out the following form: