“My flesh for the life of the world.”
To renew the Church by enkindling a living relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist.
A movement of Catholics across the United States, healed, converted, formed, and unified by an encounter with Jesus in the Eucharist—and sent out in mission “for the life of the world.”
Diocesan Year of Eucharistic Revival
(June 19, 2022 – June 18, 2023)
This year centers on casting a vision throughout the diocese regarding the importance of the Eucharist.
- Corpus Christi Procession | June 19, 2022 | St. Joseph Catholic Church, Mayfield
- Eucharistic Revival Convocation | December 6, 2022 | Owensboro Convention Center
- For Priests:
- Eucharistic Revival Speaker for Presbyteral Day | September 2022
- Paul Turner speaks on Ars Celebrandi | January Priests Convocation 2023
- List of parish schedules for Eucharistic Adoration and Reconciliation
- Knights of Columbus Eucharistic Revival webpage with videos and other resources
Parish Year of Eucharistic Revival (June 11, 2023 – July 17, 2024)
This year moves the focus to the parish level and organizing parish Eucharistic team leaders.
Year of Going Out on Mission (July 17, 2024 – Pentecost 2025)
- National Eucharistic Congress | July 17-21, 2024 | Indianapolis, Indiana
- USCCB’s National Eucharistic Revival Page: www.eucharisticrevival.org
- USCCB Document: The Mystery of the Eucharist in the Life of the Church
- Revive Parishes’ free online course unpacking the USCCB Document