The Dicoese of Owensboro has multiple tools available to assist you in completing the safe environment training.
- Acknowledgement of Sexual Abuse Policy
- Supervisory Adult Code of Conduct – Form D4
- Regional Reporting Contacts
- Children’s Training Verification Form/Spanish (parent must submit if they do not want child to receive Safe Environment training)
- Tools for Personnel Involved with Training Minors
- Summary of the “Revised Sexual Abuse Policy and Procedures”
- Parish’s Annual Reporting Form or Principal’s Annual Reporting Form (PARF). This form comes from the Office of Safe Environment. It is to be completed annually for each location and is due to the Office of Safe Environment by July 15.
- Testimonial of Suitability. Please contact diocesan Office of the Bishop for this form when clergy/religious from outside the diocese plan to minister within this diocese for parish missions, weekend or special Masses, speaking opportunities, etc., where there may be interaction with minors.