Parish financial reports are due by July 31, 2017, unless you contact Ray Purk with the reason the report will not be in by that date.
All parishes must complete the reports contained in the following documents:
Please click on each of the documents below to download:
- Annual Parish Financial Self Review
- Diocesan Contact Information Sheet
- Financial Statements Sign-Off
- 2016-2017 Parish Affiliated Organizations Form
- 2016-2017 Parish Financial Report Questionnaire
- Parish Financial Report Forms (Manual Accounting) by Fund
- Year End Financial Report Checklist
- Calculation of Net Assessable Revenue
- Net Assessable Revenue Guidelines
- Assessment Allowable Deductions
Financial Statement Forms
Parishes that have their financial data on computer are to submit the July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017 financial report along with the reports listed above.
Parishes that do not have their financial data on computer can download the forms below to prepare their financial statement.
To download forms, you’ll need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free by clicking here.